Terms of Employment: Fixed-Term
Salary: Subject to experience
- Take ownership of the rotomation pipeline.
- Create and adapt rotomation rigs based on scan data
- Integrate tracking data with hand animation to create detailed rotomation
- Work with the CG supervisor to create tools to improve the pipeline
– Develop and adapt a rotomotion workflow to supply elements to the 3D and 2D teams.
- 2+ years of applicable professional experience
- Technical skill in rigging in Maya
- Understanding of object tracking. (Experience with PFTrack would be a plus)
- Able to adapt to the different needs of rotomation rigs vs character rigs
- Experience with human facial animation rigs
- Experience with use of alembic files in 2D compositing packages such as Nuke or Fusion
- Take direction from the VFX supervisor.
- Work with the shot leads to finding creative solutions to meet the needs of an unusual project
- Work to tight deadlines
- Portfolio/demo reel demonstrating fundamental foundation of skills.
- Solid organisational skills with adherence to file structures, naming conventions and other established protocols
- Ability to adapt rapidly to new or changing technology with an interest in finding ways to evolve and improve the animation pipeline
- Must be an excellent collaborator with a willingness to provide/accept criticism and direction.Apply Here