Terms of Employment: Fixed-Term
Salary: Subject to experience
Lexhag are on the lookout for a Senior 3D Generalist who will play a vital role within an ambitious and talented team, creating high-end content for television and film.
Successful candidates can achieve a high level of photo quality content through expertise of lighting, shading, modelling, texturing, and post production work. A background in basic hard surface animation and FX simulation are also a plus.
The 3D Generalist will be required to work individually and within a team. Tasks range from completing everything on a small number of product shots to working on specific tasks within a larger scope.
- Exhibit artistic and technical skills to work on many aspects of CG shots
- Modelling, Lighting, Texturing, Rendering, and Post Production.
- May train, mentor, or supervise the work of entry and mid level generalist artists
- Ability to create photo real materials and textures ( ideally using the substance toolset )
- FX experience will be considered a strong asset (Fluids, Cloth, Particles & Dynamics)
- Ability to perform in a fast paced industry and work under
- Experience with industry standard 3D packages (Maya or 3DS Max)
- Advanced knowledge in V-Ray or Corona render engines.
- Experience in 2D software (Nuke, Fusion)
- Experience rendering lighting breakouts for 2D compositing
- Highly creative and detail oriented
- Understanding of camera Tracking ( knowledge of PfTrack a plus )
- Confident and motivated; looking to grow with the team.
- Flexibility; ability to work with minimum supervision and problem solve
- VFX experience will be considered a strong asset (Fluids, Cloth, Particles & Dynamics)
- Portfolio/demo reel demonstrating fundamental foundation of art skills, design sensibility, and attention to detail
- Solid organisational skills with adherence to file structures, naming conventions and other established protocols
- Ability to adapt rapidly to new or changing technology with an interest in finding ways to evolve and improve the environment-art creation pipeline
- Must be an excellent collaborator with a willingness to provide/accept criticism and direction.