Terms of Employment: Fixed-Term
Salary: Subject to experience
The Compositor is responsible for taking digital and live action elements and compositing them together in multiple layers to create realistic, high quality shots. The Compositor will collaborate with the team of artists as well as the VFX Supervisor to deliver high quality work. This role requires both technical and artistic skill and judgement. The role also demands the ability to multi-task and produce high quality work within tight deadlines. Artist should be able to manage the pressure of a deadline -driven environment and complete projects with professional quality and execution every time.
– Composite multi-layered digital and live action shots as directed by the VFX Supervisor Collaborate with a team of artists and supervisors to produce high quality work
– Modify shots as requested and manage the workload to meet tight deadlines
– Taking initiative and making creative input when required
– 2+ years experience in compositing and visual effects
– Strong experience in Nuke, knowledge of Fusion advantageous but not essential
– Ability to multi-task on multiple shots and meet strict deadlines
– Ability to follow direction given by the VFX Supervisor and strong attention to details Knowledge of 3D techniques and software a bonus.
– Ability to work well in a team